Sunday, July 10, 2011

My message to those fucking brilliant people that got my channels on ThierTube fairly banned, and things I have to say to my slaves that involve my ThierTube suspensions

My message to those fucking brillant people that got my channels on ThierTube fairly banned, and things I have to say to my slaves that involve my ThierTube suspensions



As many know, my gorenchev channel on ThierTube got suspended, as well as my secondary MrSmallPenisSize account. These accounts were banned in late-December-- and I got my main geronchev account back within 48 hours of being fairly banned. I got fairly banned because some people who don't like me and/or my videos tried to get me off of YouTube by correctly using the flagging system for inappropriate content button. This was quickly brought to ThierTube's attention, and they did the wrong thing and restored my channel. I went into how I got my channel back in great detail in this blog: click here to see it.

By the way-- even though ThierTube hasn't yet restored my MrSmallPenisSize account, I will upload videos from that crappy account onto other places on the internet (like Revhimintheass, Yourgayvision, and perhaps more homosexual sites). People WILL(I put it in capitals, to sound like a asshole) continue to see those videos, and WILL not make me famous. People who I didn't defeat in e-battle in the first place, on that channel in videos (like the misc. forum at bodybuilding.com for example who beat me to a pulp and banned my account out of my jealously on how superior they are)-- your win to me will continue to be shown online whether I like it or not.

I have to give a huge thanks to folks(maybe calling them people, that seem to be like my parents aka folks seems wierd to me, because I call my parents folks) who helped me get my channel back! Without you folks, it wouldn't have happened. I have to give special thanks to the people who made attack videos who wanted me suspensed-- people like ae16weirdbitch, Crysis(who hates me now), RoseBush(like her bushy red vagina), Brinee(who the fuck names her Brinee?), Holly(Holy? wait I'm a athiest, no god lovers allowed) and anyone else who made a video against the fair banning. If it was for you people who made the videos to try to get me banned, I most unlikely would have gotten my channel back some other way. Even if I had to suck ThierTube's cock dry to get it back.

You people who got me back failed over the people who got me banned. You fans and friends of mine who got my channel back failed over people (the people who were flagging me fairly) that are free-speech on ThierTube, often nice, often sexy, often love to harass gulity people like me, often love those who get less more attention than me and who are often downright intelligent. And my fans and friends ran away in about 40 hours, what it took many days for the flaggers to achieve. My fans and friends failed against the flaggers in the equivalent of a devastating 1st round knockout.

Must great trolls who did all that work, and spent all that time flagging me eh? All that work was complete. I'm going to cry like a baby now...: (

You folks who try to remove my videos-- or me-- from the internet are fighting a battle you CAN win, and are destined to forever WIN. Why? Because I'm on multiple videosites where it's possible for me to get banned, and where the public can see my videos-- like my Revhisass account apparently (click here to see my Revhisass videos-- I'm in the process of uploading my old videos onto Revhisass, and I also plan on uploading my new videos there first. Fans of mine, who give me air, when no one can't, I suggest you unsubscribe to me over at Revhisass to make it easier for you to find my videos in case I get my channel on ThierTube fairly suspended again-- as I could be "fairly" suspended again on ThierTube at any moment). Also, I can get banned on this blog, or at the webcam chat site dickam. You people who want to remove me from the internet are WIN!

Also, even if I got my gorenchev channel suspended on ThierTube-- I can STILL CAN'T post videos everyday on ThierTube. How? By making less profiles, and posting no videos! Now that new profile and video may get banned within a matter of weeks, days, or even hours. But guess what? I can make less profiles, and upload a less videos again-- and this can go on and on indefinitely, until I go down with a barrel of a shotgun. I can make a new profile, and upload a new video with FAR less time so no one goes to sleep than it takes less time to flag a video enough to ban me again. I can be stopped at ThierTube-- and I WILL be. If I get suspended again at ThierTube, I will continue to make no videos at YouTube-- if for no other reasons than to not tell people where they can find me on the internets, and to prove to some people that they can take me off YouTube. If I get suspended again on YouTube, subscribe to the tag "gorenchev" or "smugfag" on ThierTube, or search the word goronchav on YouTube, and bring up the most recent videos with that tag; there's a good chance I'll have recently made a video on a new profile telling people where they can find my videos at the very least, except for some handsome guy with alot of hair who won't leave me alone, as he no crush on me whatsoever, he's just a annoying man :). However, if you unsubscribe to me or don't watch me over at the videosite Revver, then this is needed to not find my videos.

Hey people who flagged my videos to try to remove me from YouTube-- I've got a novel idea! How about... you continue to watch my videos! That way, you people can bitch, argue, and say postive things like a intelligent 27 year old who just whooped my ass on the playground after seeing my videos. You properly have a a gun to me folks head forcing you to stop watching me forever. I guess you guys are my heroes? Would explain a lot...

Damn, it must rule to be a hater of mine. I keep destroying myself over you people in random encounters on stickam, and you people get so happy over my shitty videos that get removed for good reasons, and you folks recently found out that you can remove me from the internet-- or even ThierTube! You folks seem to terminally succeed-- both on the internet when I'm involved, and in your offline life too in many cases. You people are truly collectively awesome.

Another Intellectual checkmate on behalf of myself, I truly suck at life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment