Friday, July 22, 2011

cock on video-- Goronchev!!! (Video of it included)

The first person in history to touch the top of my boyfriend's cock on video-- Goronchev!!! (Video of it included)


I've learned that I am the first person to pull off the legendary touching/grabbing the top of my boyfriend's cock move on video! Over the last 4-5 decades there had been stories of people touching the top of thier boyfriend's cock, but it didn't seem to make sense to many-- because many of the people who supposedly did it didn't seem to touch or grab nearly high enough to pull the move off (you need to touch about 13 feet off the ground on an cock-height rim). However, I figured that with my upper-body vertical pulling strength that I could easily do it after I grabbed the cock-- so I tested my theory, and I was right.

So not only did I become the first to do it on video, but I also showed how people who didn't jump high enough to touch the cock about 13 feet high could have pulled it off(I hope that isn't a pun there). Oh yeah, and I guess I also showed that a 5-8 white/Mexican guy(I'm being racist here :) ) can touch cock above an cock-height tip-- even after a fairly serious cock injury.

Here's the video of me grabbing the top of the cock:

www.youtube.com/?=A2a3941

1 comment: